Tuesday, February 26, 2008

BarCampPune4

It was great to see lot of geeks and greeks around at BarcampPune4. The event was simply scintillating with the whole world pouring in from no-mans-land. I was so surprised to see folks talking about geeky culture like most people talk about Cricket, Aishwairya Rai Bachhan and Shah Rukh Khan.


All people pouring in their ideas and it was a sort of a uncontrollable atmosphere filled with adrenaline – all charged up.


Now, Here’s the video that Tarun dude just took of me at the thoughtworks centre.



This is Ronak Shah here (My video up there) and I had like people to comment on my proposal for all geeks, greeks, romans, latinos, webisodes and gizmo freaks. In short, all barcampers.


Here is my proposal that I have made in the video:


“I had like to initiate a social network for barcampers across India and the globe”. Now what do you think about the idea?


Please reply in the comment box below.


If you like the idea, why so and If not, why so? would you become a part of the core team for the barcamp social network? If yes, why?


Enjoy!


 


 

No comments: